If you think you have a lot of Spam and Trash in Viber app for Android there is a fast way how to delete them. There are two ways to delete Viber messages. The soft and hard one. The soft way is through Viber and you can delete all messages in 4 easy steps. The hard way is deleting all Viber data by through Application settings in Android (not recommended).
Let’s get started:
1. The first step is to open Viber app for your Android menu or home screen. (If shortcut created)
2. Now go to your messages tab and tap & hold a conversation until it is selected.
3. After you see the selection screen, select other Viber Conversations you want to delete. It is up to you if you want to delete all Viber messages or only some of them.
4. The fourth and final step is clicking the “Trash” icon. There is no confirm so think good before deleting them.
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete viber messages
- how to delete messages on viber
- delete viber messages
- viber delete messages
- android apps for spam&trash
- how to delete messages in viber
- how to delete messages on viber android
- how do i delete messages on viber
- how to delete message in viber
- delete viber conversation